March has kicked up my workload a notch here at W&L, and I’m currently drowning in work (and coffee.) I’ve been trying to keep Words Like Silver up to date the past few weeks, but it may be another week or two before I’m able to actually read, review, and work on here. My love, my passion project.
Meanwhile, I’ll be:
- running for re-election to the Executive Committee of the Student Body at Washington and Lee
- attempting to pass the EC/Constitutional Review Committee’s revisions to our Student Body Constitution (which only happens once every four years, so if you’re a W&L student – vote!)
- writing research papers and catching up on work
- applying to my ventures for next year
- trying to still have fun despite my crazy workload – with Fancy Dress, formals, some good Blue Ridge sunsets. Maybe get a little wild by actually reading a book or two again!